SAP Manufacturing Specialist
Hey, manufacturing pro! We know you can be so much more.
If you’re an SAP manufacturing specialist worth your salt (see requirements below), we’d love for you to join our team at TheValueChain. But don’t just do it for us – do it for you! Because we’re the kind of place that lets you build the career you want, whether you want to lead, to solve, to present or to create. If you will it, it is no dream!
WHO WE ARE
Let’s keep it short and sweet. TheValueChain is a dynamic team of qualified consultants focused on SAP. We help our customers find end-to-end solutions to their digital challenges. We live by our motto: Accelerate. Adapt. Act. In other words, we like to move it, move it!
WHAT WE WANT
We’re looking to add talent to Manufacturing, one of our 14 units.
This unit operates within the heart of our customers’ manufacturing sites and uses a wide range of knowledge and expertise to advise and guide them towards improved business practices.
If you’re a medior/senior manufacturing consultant, we’re looking for you!
With your skills and experience, you will help us:
- Capture smooth and user-friendly data by integrating with an MES system or by building an operator-friendly dashboard ourselves
- Optimise our customers’ S&OP processes, guide them in using the right planning parameters and advise them in terms of their capacity planning
- Deliver the right KPIs and reports, ensuring that our customers get the right insights and that our supply chain managers and production planners make the right decisions
WHAT IT’S LIKE
In the Manufacturing unit, you’ll need:
- A hands-on operational mindset, to analyse and optimise shop-floor and quality processes, together with production and quality managers
- The ability to understand and rethink high-level planning processes, both short-term and long-term
As the ideal new member of the Manufacturing unit, you will be able to combine these two skillsets and always aim for the highest possible level of automation.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
We believe that unleashing the potential of our employees is the best way to create value – both for our customers and for our employees. Here are five ways in which we do this:
- One team - Play hard - Great freedom - No fluff - Core commitment
At TheValueChain, our structure is flat and our teams compact. Innovation is our middle name, so you’ll be immersed in new technologies and solutions. Add to that our belief in your ability to design your own career path and you get the idea: your ambition sets the pace for your future at TheValueChain – whether it be as project leader or team leader, as a subject expert and solutions owner or when presenting business cases to prospects and clients.
And more! Because we know you can.
Interested? Come accelerate, adapt and act with us.
Talk to a colleague!
Want to know a little more before you commit? Reach out to one of our employees!
Got questions? Don't hesitate to talk to me!